My Coin Collection and Numismatics

Coins, Bank Notes, Antiques, and Books Collection. They are Pieces of History.

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bandung, Indonesia

Monday, January 14, 2008

More Antiques and Coins

I have more coins from many country in my album, such as India, Malta, Greek, USA, Malaysia, China, Hongkong, Japan, Italia, England, Germany, etc. I've had scanned them and I will post it for you.

All my coins collected in Bandung city. It's not difficult to find the vendors or antique store in this city. One of them located at Cihampelas street (Ocean Store). In this store, there are many antiques from the old era, such as type machine, books, plate, necklace, ring, household, coins, numismatic, old type camera, ceramics, and much more.

You should come to this store if you like antiques.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home